By Powder Matt
Don’t miss out on the fun! The best mountain community winter festival in the Canadian Rockies returns to Fernie, British Columbia, March 1st-3rd, 2013. Be sure to come out for GRIZ DAYS as you will not want to miss out on the zany & wacky fun for all ages. Some of the highlights include
– Extreme Griz Competition- A Mountain Man & Woman competition on roids!
– Downtown Street Party, Beer Gardens, Live Music and fun!Kick up your heels on mainstreet!
– Commit to Pain Rail Jam both nights
– Coal Creek Boys playing on the stage Saturday night!
– ‘Light up the Night’ parade provides family fun for all ages
– Hooray! Fireworks Saturday night!
– Crazy Don’t miss fun! The Raging Elk Dummy Downhill at Fernie Alpine Resort on Sunday